Local is Global: CHPIR’s Domestic Projects
- The Duke Obesity Prevention Program
- Guide to Healing (G2H) in Chapel Hill, NC seeks to enhance the entry, retention, and re-entry of HIV-positive women of color into care in the University of North Carolina Infectious Diseases Clinic.
- Positive Charge Initiative: an Access to Care project across 19 North Carolina counties
- Strategies to Link Antiretroviral & Antidepressant Management at Duke & UNC (SLAM DUNC) in Durham and Chapel Hill, NC and Birmingham, AL
- Carolina Alcohol and Drug Resources (CADRE) is a federally funded substance abuse service and research study for minority MSM at risk for HIV and individuals living with HIV.
- NC LINK is working to increase the HIV+ population in consistent care by linking HIV care and testing providers in North Carolina
- Teen Outreach Program (TOP) in Craven County, NC works to prevent teen pregnancy and HIV/STD transmission within the population of adolescents served, as well as to build essential life skills to reduce future risk behavior for these adolescents
- Sexual Health Information Project (SHIP) is is a multi-state study looking at how people protect their own and others’ sexual health.