Dr. Chris Conover is a Research Scholar at the the Center for Health Policy & Inequalities Research at Duke University, an adjunct scholar at AEI, and a Mercatus-affiliated senior scholar. His research interests are in the area of health regulation and state health policy, with a focus on issues related to health care for the medically indigent (including the uninsured), and estimating the magnitude of the social burden of illness. He is the recent author of The American Health Economy Illustrated and is a Forbes contributor at The Health Policy Skeptic.
Dr. Conover’s research has received a lot of attention in 2013. Check out the links below to learn more about his research. You can follow Dr. Conover on twitter @ConoverChris.
- TV interview with Neil Cavuto on Your World with Neil Cavuto, Fox News, November 4, 2013 [available here]
- TV interview with Larry Kudlow on The Kudlow Report, CNBC, November 4, 2013 [available here]
- Radio interview with Jason Rantz on Jason Rantz Show, KIRO Radio 97.3 FM (Seattle), September 28, 2013 [available here]
- Radio interview with Michael Robinson on The Michael S. Robinson Show, 970 AM (New York City), September 28, 2013 [available here]
- Radio interview with Mike Rosen on The Mike Rosen Show, 850 KOA AM (Denver), August 13, 2013 [available here]
- Podcast interview with Paul Howard on MedicalProgressToday.com, New York, NY, March 29, 2013 [php]