Position: Research Scholar
Christopher J. Conover is a Research Scholar in the the Center for Health Policy & Inequalities Research at Duke University, an adjunct scholar at AEI, and a Mercatus-affiliated senior scholar. He has taught in the Terry Sanford Institute of Public Policy, the Duke School of Medicine and the Fuqua School of Business at Duke. His research interests are in the area of health regulation and state health policy, with a focus on issues related to health care for the medically indigent (including the uninsured), and estimating the magnitude of the social burden of illness. He is the recent author of The American Health Economy Illustrated and is a Forbes contributor at The Health Policy Skeptic.
- PhD in Policy Analysis, Pardee RAND Graduate School (Santa Monica, CA), 1995
- Master of Arts in Political Science, University of Minnesota (Minneapolis), 1981
- Master of Philosophy in Policy Analysis, RAND Graduate Institute (Santa Monica, CA), 1979
- B.A., Franklin & Marshall College, 1972
- The American Health Economy Illustrated is a publication by Christopher Conover which graphically illustrates the importance of the U.S. health industry in the general economy and its effect on individual households
- Benefits and Costs of Health Services Regulation with the Searle Freedom Trust
Dr. Conover’s faculty database profile.
Follow Dr. Conover on twitter: @ConoverChris
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: (919)428.4676
- Fax: (919)613.5466
- Campus Mail: Box 90392
- Mail: 2812 Erwin Road, Suite 403; Durham, NC 27705-4594